Documents included in this section are destinated to give us information about your shipment. Please send the forms in the same format.
10 important tips
- Contact us as soon as possible – Do not leave this topic at the last minute – Anticipation allows you to solve o reliminate problems and reduce costs
- Start contact using Estimated data. This will save time and helps to define many aspects.
- In the description of the merchandise do not forget to include: brand, model, serial number, country of origin (country of manufacture)
- Temporary and permanent products must be sentse parately (physically and documentary)
- Please note that all shipments, both temporary and permanent, require a PREVIOUS Customs authorization.
- Do not ship before receive our OK orgreen light
- We strongly recommend NOT to use Courier services
- Do not include in your shipment merchandise that is not included and declared in the Invoice and PackingList
- In a temporary shipment everything that enter smust return and nothing additional can be added.
- Take note about deadlines when organizing your shipment